Information in English
Krokhol Golf Club welcomes all guest players, and we have good availability of tee times to accommodate you.
In order to play, you have to present some kind of evidence that you “master” the intricacies of golf. If you are based in Norway, this would be the Golf card that you have received from your home club as proof that you have completed “Veien til Golf” training.
Reserving a tee time
On weekdays, it is usually not necessary to reserve a tee time. You can just show up. However, if you want to be certain to start when you want, reserving at time in advance is recommended. Guests can reserve tee times two days in advance.
On weekdays, call 46473625 between 9 am and 3 pm.
The recommended reservation method is to use Golfbox, the reservation system used by the Norwegian Golf Association. It may be used by players based in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia. You can log on by using the boxes provide on the top and bottom of this page, or to the right.
|Guest green fee||Weekdays||Weekends/ holidays|
|9 holes before 3pm||NOK 150||NOK 225|
|9 holes after 3pm||NOK 225||NOK 225|
|18 holes before 3pm||NOK 250||NOK 350|
|18 holes after 3pm||NOK 350||NOK 350|
* Junior guests pay half price.
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
|Golf cart rental||Weekdays||Weekends/ holidays|
|9 holes before 3pm||NOK 150||NOK 200|
|9 holes after 3pm||NOK 200||NOK 200|
|18 holes before 3pm||NOK 200||NOK 250|
|18 holes after 3pm||NOK 250||NOK 250|
Play together and rent a golf cart for NOK 50
|Golf cart package||Weekdays||Weekends/ holidays|
|9 holes before 3pm||NOK 350||NOK 500|
|9 holes after 3pm||NOK 500||NOK 500|
|18 holes before 3pm||NOK 600||NOK 800|
|18 holes after 3pm||NOK 800||NOK 800|
The driving range is at one end of the parking lot. Thus, it may be considered a “drive-in range”. There are plenty mats, and an area with grass tees are available for use for practice when conditions allow.
The ball machine does not accept coins, but you may use your debit or credit card. Since we haven’t tried it, we are a little uncertain whether the terminal accepts non-Norwegian cards.
Range cards are available from the pro shop though.
One bucket filled by using a range card or debit/credit card should contain around 36 balls.
Other useful information
In addition to the driving range, the club has a practice green adjacent to the first tee, a short game area to the right of the first green, and a full length (par 4) practice hole adjacent to hole 9. Range balls are not allowed in these practice areas.
When you register, you will be given a printed score card with your name and handicap. If you use self-service check-in, blank score cards are available in the clubhouse hallway.
There are four different tees available, depending on your skill level and attitude to risk. Please state the tee you intend to use when you register. A summary of the information on the score card is found here (yardage, par, stroke index).
- Roads and paths are not integral parts of the course. Relief according to rule 24-2b.
- All sprinkler heads and components of the irrigation system entitle to relief according to rule 24-2b.
- Graveled drainage ditches are considered ground under repair. Relief according to rule 25-1.
- Plugged ball in the field of play entitles to relief according to rule 25-2.
The field of play is the whole course, except:
- The teeing ground and the putting green on the hole being played
- All obstacles on the course
- Red and yellow stakes marking water hazards are immovable obstacles. Relief according to rule 24-2B.
- Yardage markers (actually meter markers) for 200m, 150m and 100m are immovable obstacles. Relief according to rule 24-2b.
All yardage is measured to the center of the green.
- White stakes with black stripes: 200m
- Yellow stakes with black stripes: 150m
- Red stakes with black stripes: 100m
Penalty for breach of local rules: Strokeplay – 2 strokes, matchplay – loss of the hole.